Friday, March 30, 2012

March Birchbox


Opening my mail in the beginning of each month is always so exciting. I have my Birchbox and Jewelmint piece to look forward to, plus all of my fashion mags that usually take me the entire 30 some odd days to read! It's like I get a mini Christmas every few weeks, it's pretty amazing.


This month of March, Birchbox collaborated with Teen Vogue to do an extra special box for all of the ladies out there who love their magazine just as much as I do. The box included special picks from Teen Vogue beauty guru Eva Chen including tips and tricks that come in handy while finding the perfect look for you.


This Birchbox not only came with excellent products, but it came with two FULL SIZE products as well. Essie Nail Polish costing $8 and the Tart Lip Tint costing $24, you definitely got your money's worth.

I am in love with all of the products that came in my surprise box. I can't wait to try the Essie silver glitter polish on my finger nails for a night out with the girls. And I can already tell you I'm obsessed with the Tart Lip Tint in the color Amused. For more information about Birchbox, visit birchbox.com! It's only $10 a month, and you get deluxe makeup products delivered to your door. It can't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment