Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Birchbox

This months Birchbox was all about Gossip Girl's "Black Tie Ball". The samples in the box were completely perfect for the uptown lady. I am pretty much ecstatic each month I receive my box, but when I opened this one I full out gasped! The first product that caught my eye was the Dior Mascara (very generous in size). I've always wanted to try an expensive designer mascara but never splurged to buy one. After wearing the Diorshow Extase Mascara all week, I've fallen in love with how good it makes my lashes look. 

Since the weather in California has been extremely beautiful and sunny, shorts and dresses have been rotating through my closet, as well as neon cropped pants! During the day I rub on the Miracle Skin Transformer which is a tinted lotion that has SPF 20. It erases all the imperfections and protects me from the sun. My Birchbox sample came with a pretty large size tube that's lasted a couple weeks. I know for sure I will have some re-purchases in June! I've also been enjoying Miss Dior at night when I go out.It is the perfect night time scent with a mix of florals and musk.
{An ultra-chic black Birchbox in collaboration with Gossip Girl}

{Photos of the Black Tie Ball on set of Gossip Girl }

The Shu Uemura Shampoo is the only product I have not used yet, but I know I'll get to it soon. There is a special oil that transforms into a foam that leaves your hair clean and bouncy, so I'm sure I'll that as well.
The "Birchbox Extra" this month was a notecard that reads "xoxo" on the front and blank on the inside, made perfect for a short sweet reminder of how much you care about that special someone

Birchbox is the best way to discover new beauty and lifestyle products from high end brands for only $10 a month. Plus you earn points with every purchase that you can redeem for products!
To find out more information visit http://www.birchbox.com/

Considering the month of June is a mere 2 days away, I always say "better late than never"!
My goal of the Summer is to blog every day starting June 1st, up until my fourth semester of college, which starts in August. Blogging is like a scrapbook of inspiration that I look forward to, and hope you do too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment