Sunday, June 3, 2012

Casetagram


iPhone cases have always been an impulse buy for me. I'll walk into Target, or Best Buy or come across something cute online and instantly want it. The same case on your phone for a long period of time becomes boring.

Lets face it, I don't use my case to protect my phone, but I have it on mostly for looks. Sure it helps when I drop it (which is almost never) so why put on a bulky and ugly case on just to make your phone bigger!?

As I was reading Just B, I came across a picture of a case she had taken a picture of. It was a photo collage of all her favorite Instagram photos! Coolest idea ever. 

On Casetagram you can create your own iPhone case using your favorite Instagram photos for only $34.95 with free shipping. 

The case I designed has pictures of my bestfriends, animals, favorite desserts, nail polish, and pretty views that I'd love to look at on a daily basis.

The best part is that no one will have the same case as you, and it would definitely be a conversation starter.

Since it is graduation season and all, this would make a perfect give for a friend if they have an iPhone. I'm so happy I discovered this thanks to Brooke Andersen!

No comments:

Post a Comment