Friday, June 1, 2012

Frosted Cakery

I know today was "National Doughnut Day", but I'd much rather have a cupcake than a doughnut. Last week Maureen and I stopped by our favorite cupcake shop to pick up some treats. I played it safe by ordering vanilla bean and salted caramel, while Maureen opened up and tried Strawberry Lime Margarita and Chocolate Fudge. She said they were delicious, and she was right! I took a bite of the Strawberry Lime Margarita and it tasted exactly like the name! Frosted Cakery is the cutest shop in Tower District decorated with "Tiffany" blue and  white accents. I am telling you that the salted caramel is the most delicious dessert I've ever tasted. If you're ever around Fresno stop in and try something. you won't be disappointed!
{The front of Frosted Cakery, and Maureen in her black maxi dress}

{Strawberry Lime Margarita, Chocolate Fudge, Vanilla Bean, and Salted Caramel}

{Afternoon Snack: Reading and a Cupcake!}

*Frosted Cakery was voted "Best Cupcake Shop" in The Fresno Bee's People's Choice 2012
*They are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Eggless

Frosted Cakery
1292 N. Wishon
Fresno, Ca 93728
(559) 917-8880

1 comment: