Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Six Things

The weather here in California has been very bipolar yet beautiful. This week just started off on the wrong foot. My Monday started off at 7am by getting scolded by my boss and finding out that a close family friend had passed away. To put the icing on the cake I finally managed to take my car to the mechanic to fix the air conditioning and defroster yesterday, which left me car-less for a couple days. I've managed to stay as positive as possible while keeping a smile on my face. I have the most supportive father and some of the best friends anyone could ask for so that always helps. 
In the midst of my issues I turn to my favorite blogs to brighten up my day and get a little inspiration. Below are six images (on June sixth) that I'm currently loving, photographed by my favorite bloggers.
I hope you enjoy your middle of the week "hump day". I'll be napping in the sun and doing laundry!
{Resurrection Sunglasses and Red Charles Jourdan Heels} image via The Glamourai

{Galaxy Inspired Nails} image via The Cherry Blossom Girl

{New York Architecture} image via Karla's Closet

{Bright-Colored Coffee Table Books and Magazines} image via HRH Collection

{A Pretty Pink and White Office with Peonies} image via Cupcakes and Cashmere

{Black Bow Chanel Ankle Booties} image via Atlantis Home

No comments:

Post a Comment