Monday, June 4, 2012

Watch Out

Owning a nice watch has always been an item I've wanted to save for but never really had the chance. There's always something more important that needs to be paid for first.. like the speeding ticket that almost broke my bank account. Now that it's paid for and Summer is approaching, I'm eyeing these six luxury watches at the moment that would make for some pretty amazing arm candy. Kate Spade and Michael Kors are my favorite brands when it comes to classic time pieces. I love the over-sized look MC is known for ("the boyfriend style") and the little tint of pink Kate Spade puts in. Rose Gold looks the best on my skin tone, but I'ts always a necessity to have some silver in your jewelry box as well. I'm dying over the brown MC tortoise shell watch. Yes Please!WATCH OUT
                                       1. Burberry Rose Gold and Steel Watch $595
                                       2. Michael Kors Tortoise Shell Watch $250
                                       3. Kate Spade Stainless Steel Seaport Watch $195
                                       4. Kate Spade Rose Gold Seaport Watch $225
                                       5. Michael Kors Rose Gold and White Watch $250
                                       6. Kate Spade Black and Gold Gramercy Watch $225

*Images via Kate SpadeMichael Kors, and Burberry ... Also availiable at NORDSTROMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment