Monday, March 25, 2013

HELLO AGAIN!

It has been almost a year since my last post, and I can't believe it. Due to the busy schedule school and work has left me, I haven't been able to blog which makes me sad.
New Things In The Last 9 months:
- I got a new iMac.
- Turned 20.
- Sold my first car I got for graduation and bought a new one!
- I purchased my first plane ticket and will be going to New York in June.
- Seen too many concerts to count.
- Shattered my iPhone.
- Drank green beer on St. Patty's Day.
- And well, lately I've been going on major shopping spree's but you earn your money to spend it, and mine is not going to waste!
{SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND} -- a favorite sweater i inherited at ooh la la !

{A sweater with a hand sewn SQUIRREL made by my co-worker Missy}
P.S. I started becoming a little obsessed with squirrels, mustaches, and sprinkles.

Now that it is Spring Break I'd like to start giving my blog a little love and attention, and possibly a new makeover!!? We shall see. Have a fabulous Monday, and a great week!
xx Christine  

No comments:

Post a Comment