Sunday, June 14, 2015

Chanel Cleanser and CC Cream Review

I visited the Chanel counter at my local Macy's last Saturday and decided to get my makeup done as well as explore some of their skincare products. I have acne prone skin and have always used Neutrogena's Skin Clearing foundation. I have been using the same makeup for the last four years because I was afraid that if I switched to anything else it would make me break out. One of the products the lady used on my face was the Chanel CC Cream. It is smooth, and creamy, it has great coverage, and it has SPF 50 which is perfect for the Summer. I was hesitant to see what it would do to my skin but she gave me a sample to used for the next couple of days. After using the CC cream as my foundation for three days my skin started to look amazing. Instead of me breaking out, my skin cleared up and had a beautiful glow to it. Another product she recommended was the mousse cleanser which has a good moisturizing effect and is good for sensitive skin. After using both of these products for a couple weeks now I absolutely love them. I will admit that the price is expensive, but the bottles should last you a while and they do wonders on your skin. I noticed a huge difference.  

Chanel Mousse Confort Cleanser: "Comforts dehydrated and sensitive skin with the de-pollution power of Tulip Tree Extract and the moisturizing properties of Arum Lily Extract. Non-drying mousse formula thoroughly and comfortably cleanses, soothes and tones, with deeply moisturizing effects." 

Chanel CC Cream SPF 50: "The expertise of CHANEL research meets the artistry of the CHANEL makeup studio with CC CREAM, a fusion of skincare and long-wearing makeup with SPF benefits. Enriched with anti-aging and antioxidant properties, the lightweight, velvety CC CREAM creates a fresh, flawless complexion while nourishing and protecting skin. A complex peach extract, a unique age-defying ingredient unique to CHANEL, helps visibly reduce wrinkles and fine lines while smoothing skin. It also features a natural marine extract to comfort the complexion, hyaluronic acid to help skin maintain optimal hydration levels all day long by retaining moisture inside skin and SPF 50 sunscreen, which effectively blocks age-accelerating UVA/UVB rays. Dark spots, redness and pores are visibly diminished for a fresh, natural long-lasting finish with moderate makeup coverage."


Chanel CC Cream SPF 50 $55 at Nordstrom 

No comments:

Post a Comment