Monday, June 15, 2015

Ipsy Review - June 2015

If you aren't familiar with Ipsy, it is a monthly subscription beauty and makeup service for $10.82. You get  about five full-size or deluxe-size beauty products that come  in a different themed makeup bag each month. Out of all the subscription services I feel that it is the best for the price and what you get. I used to be subscribed to Birchbox (a similar beauty subscription service) but I cancelled my membership because they kept sending me foil packets and moisturizers. I like Ipsy a lot more because you get a bigger variety of makeup products that you can use to build your collection, and you can always use the cute little bag for something, instead of throwing away a box. 

I was really happy with what came in my bag this month. There were a couple of things I didn't like but for the most part they are all products that I will use. I already use the Smashbox primer almost on a daily basis, so that is always good to have. I absolutely hated the smell of the body butter, it did not smell anything like vanilla. I am excited to try the lip stain, it is a perfect color for Summer. I am also really interested with the IT Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil because I've never tried their brand before. Also, a good shadow crayon never goes to waste, especially in a neutral color-tone. 


1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer 
2. Lavanilla Labratories - The Healthy Body Butter in Pure Vanilla
3. J. Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain
4. IT Cosmetics Brow Powder Universal Eyebrow Pencil
5. treStiQue Mini Shadow Crayon in Kona Coffee

If you want to subscribe to Ipsy or order any of these products listed above, click the link ISPY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment