Thursday, July 23, 2015

DIY Teeth Whitener

Whenever I wanted to get my teeth super duper white I always used Crest Whitestrips. The 10-Step box has worked very well in the past but it can be costly and bad for sensitive teeth. 

While browsing on Pinterest I saw a bunch of home recipes that seemed to actually work. I have added this to my brushing routine while using the Crest 3D whitening toothpaste and I can see a slight difference.

FIRST: Swish your mouth with hydrogen peroxide for 1-2 minutes everyday ... Doesn't matter when!

SECOND: Brush your teeth two times a day for 2 minutes each with this homemade toothpaste mix: 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and 1/2 teaspoon of water. 

THIRD: Apply with a Q-Tip and leave on your teeth for 1-2 minutes two times a day : 1/4 cup baking soda, and lemon juice from half a lemon, 

The baking soda and lemon juice are a natural acid and combined it will pull plaque and access grime out of your teeth which will prepare for them to get brighter with the peroxide. If you look on all your whitening products at home, all of them will contain hydrogen peroxide so naturally swishing it in your mouth alone will speed up the process. Also, the peroxide will kill all the bacteria in your mouth and help to keep you from getting sick. 

JUST DO NOT SWALLOW ANY OF THESE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment