Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Electrify Summer

Georgia May Jagger (Mick Jagger's supermodel daughter) is just 23 years old and has already been in the modeling industry for 7 years. She has modeled for huge companies such as Chanel, Miu Miu, Versace, and most recently Sunglass Hut. While I was reading the July issue of Cosmopolitan US I came across this advertisement featuring Georgia May Jagger and Chanel Iman (another talented young supermodel). I was immediately drawn to the bright sequined bathing suit that Georgia is wearing, the sunglasses, and the overall colors of this picture. I tried searching everywhere to see who makes the swim suits but I had no luck. At least we can enjoy how happy and beautiful they look!
(Georgia May Jagger (left) wearing Ray Ban RB3025 and Chanel Iman (right) wearing Versace VE2159B)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christine! I found the swimsuit, looks like Georgia's version doesn't have "Chill Out" on it.
    http://www.nastygal.com/clothes/emma-mulholland-chill-out-sequin-swimsuit

    ReplyDelete