Friday, July 3, 2015

Red, White, and Blue

Fourth Of July

I seriously cannot believe tomorrow is already the fourth of July. It seems like this year is just flying by, and every year it seems to go by faster and faster.

For the first time in four years, I actually have the entire weekend off and I am taking full advantage of it. My boyfriend Justin and I are finally going to see Ted 2 tomorrow afternoon and then possibly going to a friends house for some food and fireworks.

Independence Day is always a fun day to spend time with the people you love and celebrate being a citizen of the United States. I hardly ever wear red, white, and blue together unless it's fourth of July but I am totally into nail art and there are some pretty cute nail art ideas for the holiday.

Some of my favorite activities include going to pool parties and barbecues and experimenting with different holiday themed food. Last year I made a berry cake that looked like the American Flag. And of course, it isn't a fourth of July weekend without a classic hot dog and some fireworks and glow sticks. I hope you like these festive images. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment