Sunday, July 26, 2015

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow & Powder Glow Illuminator

I spotted the new L'Oreal True Match Lumi display in the cosmetics section a few weeks ago and have been anxious to try it. I have a few bronzers and a highlighter that I live by so I have not purchased the product yet, however testing out the pigmentation almost got me. I might have to buy the powder this week I loved it so much. They liquid and the powder come in 3 different shades - cool, neutral, and warm and the rose tones look great on a lot of different skin colors. 

The Illuminating powder reminds me a lot of the Diorskin Nude Shimmer Illuminating Powder which retails for $56 at Sephora. I know that Dior Shimmer Bricks and Illumonators are raved about all over the internet but you could buy four of the L'Oreal products for the price of one Dior powder! 
[The display in Target; Image via Christine's iPhone]


You can purchase the L'Oreal True Match Lumi collection at any drugstore for $12.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment