Monday, July 6, 2015

Maybelline Superstay 24 Hr Lip Stain - REVIEW


 
I personally have never been into lip stains because I rarely wear a bold lip color on my lips unless its for a special occasion. Lip stains can be a hot or miss as a product that actually lasts, so here is a review of the Maybelline 24 hour Lip Stain used on my boyfriend's mom Carie. 
DIRECTIONS:
First you apply the color directly on your lips and let that dry.
Once it's dry you apply the clear balm over the top of the color which locks it into place.
Finally once everything is dry it is suppose to last 24 hours.

OUTCOME:
I swatched my hand the same time she applied it to her lips. After the lip color hand been on the top of my hand for about three hours I attempted to wash it off with soap and water. I scrubbed my hand with gritted anti-bacterial soap for two minutes straight and the color did not budge. In fact, it looked more natural and blended in after washing it. The lip color lasted on Carie's lips until the next morning and she had to use alcohol to get it off.

This product is not a joke! If you are seriously looking for a good lip stain that will stay on your lips for a long time, then I highly recommend this one. Maybelline released this product over three years ago and it is still a best seller, I now see why. There are a variety of different shades to choose from and you can buy it at any local drug store for a reasonable price. 

Click here to purchase and learn more: Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Lip Stain $7.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment