Saturday, July 25, 2015

Nike Roshe Flyknit Custom iD

Whenever I have a massive amount of time (only on the weekends, if I'm lucky) I like to aimlessly browse the internet. Whether that means checking my Twitter feed, updating Instagram, pinning on Pinterest or simply creating customized Nike's, I love to just wander into the web world. I was watching one of my friends on YouTube as she did an unboxing video of her new Nike's and they were gorgeous. I have quite the Nike collection already, but I've never actually customized my own. Since the new Roshe style came out I've wanted a pair and thought I should get a personalized set for myself. I chose Black and the base color and went for a pastel multi-color pattern all over. The signature Nike swoosh I chose to be gold which brings focus to the entire shoe. I'm obsessed with these!




Nike Roshe Flyknit iD Women's Shoe
Style#: 777415-907Size: 7.5Enter a left iD: WEST Enter a right iD: WESTQty: 1  @  $160.00DESIGNiD: 768801541

No comments:

Post a Comment