Sunday, July 5, 2015

How To Get Smooth Legs

Smooth Legs

I am constantly wearing shorts or dresses during the Summer since it is so significantly hot. This means that my legs are always exposed which causes me to shave quite often. As I might have mentioned before, I have very sensitive skin so using good quality products is detrimental to my skincare routine.

There are a few tips in particular that are important to follow when shaving:
1. SOAK your legs in warm water for 15 minutes to soften the hair and open the follicles.
2. SCRUB your legs before you shave to exfoliate and remove the dead skin.
3. SHAVE at night and use a four to five blade razor shaving downward.
4. SMOOTH lotion on afterwards to moisten the skin and to prevent bumps.

My favorite shaving products that I've been using this Summer have been:
1. EOS Shave Cream $3.99
2. Gillette Venus Violet Swirl Shave Gel $2.99
3. Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion $9.50
4. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub $15.00
5. Gillette Venus Swirl Flexiball Razor $11.50

I hope that this helps get your legs nice and smooth this Summer. You can also use a lotion with a natural tint to even help your legs get a little bit of color. Let me know what products you like using in your shaving routine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment