Thursday, July 9, 2015

Starbucks Summer Tumblers -NEW!

Coffee is more than just a word, it is a lifestyle. I start every day with a cup of coffee and #LadiesWhoCaffeinate is taken very seriously. I am a bit obsessed with the cups I'm drinking from, almost as much as the coffee itself. Throughout the Summer I am a huge lover of iced coffee. I get a Venti Iced Coffee with 2 pumps caramel, light cream, and 2 sweet & lows, and it is super refreshing in the mornings, even at night. Starbucks just came out with new tumblers for Summer and I want all of them! The only downside is that I wish the cup with the dog print came in a bigger size in addition to the grande. 

There are a ton of different coffee houses around my city but whats good about Starbucks is that they are consistent in drinks due to the fact that they're all over the world. The best part about coffee is that it gives me energy, and tastes good so it's safe to say I may be addicted. I'm not sure why but I have a strange obsession with collecting different things. For example, I collect cups, magazines, socks, candles, and other weird things (meaning anytime I see one of those things that I like, I will buy them even if I don't need any). Do you have any weird items you like to collect or buy a lot of?




4. Surf Van Cold Cup 24oz $14.95
5. Doodle Dog Cold Cup 16oz $12.95
6. Mirrored Glasses Cold Cup 24oz $14.95
8. Green Beaded Cold Cup 16oz $12.95

No comments:

Post a Comment