Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Target Haul

Target is the one store that I can never walk out empty-handed in. There is always something that I either need, or want to try. I'm a sucker for pink, and anything stationary related so when I saw the hot pink and gold polka dotted notebook I had to get it. I have also been searching for a small planner that has is separated into monthly/weekly and I found one in perfect pink leather. Maybelline also just released lip gloss in their baby lips collection so I thought I would give it a try since their baby lips lip balms are my absolute favorite. I also picked up a peach lip gloss from NYC and a new deep conditioning mask for my hair. Every once in a while I like to give my hair a break, and this one is perfect!
1. Greenroom Pink & Gold Notebook $2.99
2. Mead Cambridge 2015-2016 Planner $7.99 (I couldn't find my exact one, but this is similar)
3. Deep Conditioning Protein Pack $1.59
4. NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Brighton Beach Peach $1.87
5. Maybelline Baby Lips Creamy Gloss $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment