Thursday, August 20, 2015

2 Ingredient Ice Cream

Thanks to Pinterest yet again I just now found a recipe that might be genius. As you may or may not know, I am a total ice cream fanatic. I could seriously eat the stuff three times a day, and I totally would if I could stay the same size and not gain a million pounds. 

Well, we all know that ice cream isn't the best thing for you, but there are so many different "recipes/ways" you can make it, including a more healthy version. I found out that this recipe is not new, and it's actually been out for a while, but since i just now found it I thought I might as well spread it along.

Like the title states, you only need two ingredients. Literally!

Step 1: Peel three bananas and cut them up in small slices.

Step 2: Freeze the banana slices for at least 4 hours until they are hard.

Step 3: Place the frozen bananas in a blender or food processor and lend until soft.

Step 4: Add 2-3 tablespoons of Nutella depending on how chocolatey you want it.

Step 5: Blend for 5 seconds and stir with a spoon to mix it all together.

Optional: Add nuts, sprinkles, oreos, caramel, or whatever other toppings you want. 

ENJOY! OH MY GOSH, IT'S SOOOOO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment