Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Inspiring Office Spaces

I find myself looking at Pinterest too often than I'd like to admit. It gives me so much inspiration to do things that I never imagined existed. Lately, I've noticed that my "pins" have been focused on pretty work spaces and inspiring desk top organization strategies. 

A woman's desk is a place of imagination and a wondering mind filled with immeasurable thoughts. I know that whenever I am in a happy environment that inspires me, I am more focused on the work that I'm doing and feel empowered to do more. I could sit at my desk all day and it would feel like just a few minutes have passed by. 

Personally, I enjoy looking at art (sketches, inspiration boards, collages) while I'm at my desk because it makes me happy and makes me feel like I'm in my own creative bubble. Surrounding yourself with colors you like will also bring positives vibes to your soul. Pink and Gold is one of my favorite color combinations and it pairs well with black or white so there is a lot of accessories you can use to dress up your desk. My Pinterest account is my go-to site for all things DIY and my creative outlet to branch out of my comfort zone to try new things. 


(Above are my top 6 office work paces that I'm currently loving... Images via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment