Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Ipsy Bag - August

I have been getting an Ipsy Glam Bag since October 2014 and I have to say that this is one of the best beauty subscriptions for the money. There is a perfect balance between skincare, haircare, and makeup products and the bag almost always contains full size products or deluxe samples. For only $10.82 (including tax & shipping) a month you get five beauty products in a cute patterned-print makeup bag which is perfect to travel with. I was very happy with this months bag, however I experienced a bit of sadness when I left it in the car one afternoon. I was only in a shopping store for 30 minutes, but that was 30 minutes long enough for my Lord & Berry lip liner to melt, hence why it's not pictured. Since the lip liner was a sharpened pencil, there was no way for me to save it, so I had to toss it in the garbage. I have not tried the Morocco oil or the eye primer yet, but I do know that I really like the lip gloss and eye liner. You can totally call me a lippy girl, I get really excited for any new lip product that I get to try. It seems like whatever the season may be my lips are always dry, so I can never have too many lip products in my collection. I've used the navy eye liner as a base color and the pigmentation is beautiful along with the creamy texture.

Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment 
Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow Primer
Skinn Cosmetics Luxe Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy Seal 
Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss
(Not Pictured) Lord & Berry Ultimate Lipcolor and Liner in Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment