Friday, August 7, 2015

Kylie Jenner & Katy Perry Haircolor Change

A surprising moment occurred today when two celebrities changed their hair color to "normal". The reason I'm saying normal in air quotes is because these two ladies are know for having some of the wildest colors (blue, pink, rainbow, green) on their head at all times. Kylie (who is about to turn 18 in a couple days) shared a quick 5 second photo on her Snapchat for her followers to see. As far as Katy Perry goes, she introduced her new look on her Instagram site for all to see. Now I think everyone is making a big deal about this because it is not normal for them to have such normal hair. If you catch my drift, this is a big change for them. I'm not so sure how I feel about the lighter hair color on Kylie, because I really like her with black hair like most of her sisters. I adore Katy's hair this color it makes her natural beauty stand out and brings a sophisticated vibe to her style. 
What do you think of the hair color? Is it a YAY or a NAY?

KYLIE JENNER


KATY PERRY 
(Both Images from their own Instagram and Snapchat accounts)

No comments:

Post a Comment