Saturday, August 22, 2015

Subscription Saturday - August Happy Mail

I look forward to opening my Happy Mail every month, and cannot wait to see what is inside. Sometimes I'll peek and watch the unboxing video before it reaches my doorstep, but I try not to. 

If you don't already know, 
Happy Mail is a monthly subscription service filled with fun cards and stationary. Each month you'll receive $50 worth of paper goodies for only $15. Every package comes with something traditional, quirky, something a little bit funny, and a few items you can keep for yourself or gift to a friend. 

Not only will you just find greeting cards in Happy Mail, there will sometimes be art prints, stickers, pens/pencils, and even notepads. I usually end up buying a cheap grocery store card last minute in hopes that nobody else will gift the same one. But with getting Happy Mail every month, now I have a stock pile of really cute stationary for every occasion that is handmade where I know it is something one-of-a-kind!

Sisters and working partners Elsie and Emma write A Beautiful Mess (a lifestyle blog) and started the Happy Mail Subscription service in November 2014. This is my third order that has come so far, and I am totally in love with it. 

This months kit contents: 
8 cards, 8 standard envelopes, 1 art print, 1 notepad, and phrase stickers.

Elsie and Emma say: "We are over the moon for the August Happy Mail Kit! Whether you are congratulating a new marriage, wishing someone a Happy Birthday, thanking a friend, or just sending some love, by sending Happy Mail, you are bringing thoughtfulness back in style. Along with pretty cards and envelopes, this months kit also offers a motivational art print, fun phrase stickers, and a notepad for those list-makers." 

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with this company. I purchase Happy Mail with my own money, and all opinions are my own based on true experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment