Sunday, September 27, 2015

Caffeine with Christine (9/27)

GOOD MORNING!

There is nothing better than some cute latte art in the morning. Mimi's Cafe is a french-inspired restaurant that I love going to for breakfast. They have some of the best crepes, eggs benedict, and the prettiest lattes like the bears pictured left. 

I have really enjoyed this weekend because it has seemed like it's actually going by slow, since I had Friday off. It's nice to be able to just relax and have a nice productive three day weekend. Since getting my new iPhone 6s I have kinda just been playing with it, and then playing a game called Runescape on my computer, since this weekend is double xp.

It's almost October which means that in roughly 16 days Justin and I will be on a plane to Washington to escape California. It's officially Fall and it has still been 90 degrees every day. Not fun! Hope you enjoy your Sunday. I'm off for my weekly trail walk with Reddick, and to meet my Dad and Duke at Woodward Park! 

No comments:

Post a Comment