Sunday, September 6, 2015

Caffeine with Christine (9/6)

 
Hello! This morning I'm drinking some of my favorite coffee in a Bloomingdales cup I got while in San Francisco. Black Rock Coffee is a coffee bar in Vancouver, Washington and they have the absolute best tasting coffee ever. Since I live in California I try to savor it for as long as I can. Since Justin and I are going to be visiting in about a month, I'll be able to get more when we go. This past week was another long one, but I'm off tomorrow for the holiday, so it's going to be a nice long weekend. Next week I plan on getting my nails done, as well as starting my meal prepping for a week at a time. Tomorrow is going to be the start of a strict diet that I'll post about soon. We are having a fish fry tomorrow from the last of the trout that we caught at Courtright. I also plan on cleaning out my closet and transitioning into Fall weather clothing options to see what I have for the upcoming season. I hope you are having a great long weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment