Friday, September 11, 2015

Caress Forever Collection Body Wash

So I just discovered a "newer" body wash from Caress called the Forever collection that smells amazing. Apparently Caress released this line earlier this year but I was browsing the shelves and came across the products. The packaging and the "12 hour" label interested me. Since I am a body wash girl (never a bar of soap kinda gal) I had to pick up both to try for myself. There are two different scents in the collection (Love Forever and Adore Forever) which smell almost the same with just a few different notes that make them unique. 

Caress Adore Forever Scent
Top Note: Raspberry & Cassis
Heart Note: Angel Face Rose & Muget
Base Note: Amber, Honey, & Vanilla

Caress Love Forever Scent 
Top Note: Mandarin Orange & Peach
Heart Note: Scarlet Red Rose, Peony, & Freesia
Base Note: Sandalwood, & Vanilla Musk

"The Caress Forever Collection is the worlds first body wash with fragrance touch technology. The breakthrough technology of Fragrance Release Pearls releases bursts of perfume with every touch of your skin. The collection delivers long-lasting, unforgettable, fine fragrance for up to 12 hours."

Now I have always really enjoyed using body washes over bar soap because I like how convenient the liquid is and the fact that it can also double as a bubble bath whenever you want. Usually I will use Bath and Body Works body wash since I stock up during their semi-annual sale. Well I've been getting tired of their products more recently, especially since they changed their formulas and packaging. I've noticed that the Caress forever collection body wash really does create a long-lasting fragrance throughout the day, and I  was constantly smelling my arms to see how the scent stayed on and gradually faded away. I will say that the scent stayed on for the 12 hours like it says on the bottle but it was a very faint smell. I am really impressed with this and I am excited that I cam across this product line.

*You can purchase both of the Caress Forever Collection scents at Target for only $3.49

No comments:

Post a Comment