Friday, September 25, 2015

Extra Long Weekend

I have a 3-Day Weekend! 

I took today off to be fully productive. (guilty)

Today's Agenda:

-Get my car fully cleaned and detailed at Red Carpet Car Wash.

-Take Reddick to Woodward Park and walk the trails.

-Pick up my iPhone 6s at the Apple Store in Fashion Fair Mall.

-Deep clean the bedroom and do laundry.

-Rent a Redbox and RELAX... maybe even take an afternoon nap!

-I also need to re-organize my makeup drawyer and get all my greeting cards separated by category, maybe I'll do some DIY organization tips in a future post.

In the mean time, have a great day and SMILE because it's Friday, and you're one step closer to a great weekend. But you should always smile, because there is always good things to be happy about every day! Just looking at this scoop of rainbow sprinkles is making me smile. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment