Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Mail - September

I discovered A Beautiful Mess a few months ago and subscribed to Happy Mail as soon as I saw it. I have absolutely loved cards (and all things stationery related) so this was the perfect subscription service for me. So far I have loved EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING that I have gotten in my box each time. Here's a little sneak peak at what came in this months box!




What the company says: "September's Happy Mail kit is the best yet - and you can quote us on that! Jump into Fall with pumpkin spice lattes, coffee cozies, and of course....emojis! This September, tell someone you are falling for them, let your best friend know how much you love them, and wish someone a Venti sized Happy Birthday. Along with pretty cards and matching envelopes, this months kit also offers washi stickers, colorful sticky notes, and coffee cozies for your favorite hot beverage."

If you are unsure as to how the service works, subscribers get $50 (retail value) of stationery delivered to their doorstep for as low as $15 a month. Each card is hand designed by A Beautiful Mess and is sure to be creative, fun, and unique. My favorite part about this subscription service is that it offers a bunch of different themed cards: thank yous, birthday, congrats, wedding, love, best friend cards, and even simple postcards. 

PRICE:
$15 with a 12 month commitment
$18 with a 6 month commitment 
$20 month to month

No comments:

Post a Comment