Saturday, September 19, 2015

Ipsy Bag - September

In today's "Subscription Saturday" post I'm going to show you what came in my Ipsy Glambag for the month of September. If you have never heard of Ipsy then it is a monthly beauty subscription service that delivers a cute makeup bag filled with 5 deluxe or full-size beauty products to your door for only $10.82. 

Personally I like Ipsy a lot because of the versatility of the products you get. They try to include hair, eyes, skin, nails, and lip products in your bag so you get a little of everything and not just skincare products. 

Another really great thing about Ipsy is that you can always re-use the bag for different things. I have so many of them at home, and I use them as pencil pouches, lip balm storage, or a few of my makeup favorites to take with me if I am traveling. Below is a picture of what came in my bag this month, and I was so happy. I can't wait to use all of these products. 
Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth Flatiron Express 
Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment 
Formula X Nail Color in Ignite 
Tre'stique Mini Matte Lip Crayon
NYX Cosmetics Ipsy Eye Shadow Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment