Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

It's not even October yet, but PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING has hit hard, pretty much everywhere you go. Some might say that we're living in the golden age of pumpkin spice heaven, and other's fear that we're in the danger of pumpkin spice over-saturation in the marketplace. 

Me? I'm leaning right in the middle. There are some pretty amazing inventions and then there are also some really ridiculous products as well. The ones not even mentioned down below include: hummus, four loko, greek yogurt, pringles, butter, chewing gum, vodka, moonshine, dog treats, pasta sauce, jerky, and milk. Yes, all of those in pumpkin spice flavor, I'm not sure about all that.
Pumpkin Spice


I will admit that I am an avid pumpkin spice latte drinker when it comes around. I'd drink one every day if I could. I also really enjoy the sweet cinnamon pumpkin candle, but that's about as pumpkin-loaded as I get. Bring on October!

No comments:

Post a Comment