Friday, September 4, 2015

The Olsen Twins

As I watched the Olsen twins grow up into beautiful women I became completely obsessed with how their style evolved as they turned into fashion designers. I recently found a blog called Olsens Anonymous that posts recent images of their everyday style. 

I literally lost track of time and went through just about the entire blog. I have been watching Mary-Kate and Ashley movies since I was a child and owned just about their entire collection. The 29 year old twins made their last movie in 2004 and since then have made their label "The Row" their main priority. I could never tell the girls apart when they were younger, but now I can. Do you know which one is Mary-Kate and which one is Ashley?

{Ashley Olsen (left) and Mary-Kate (right) at a fashion show in 2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment