Thursday, September 24, 2015

Top 12 Best Perfumes for Fall

Celebrating the first day of Fall yesterday, I thought this would be a perfectly appropriate post since I'm sure you'd love to smell good this season. Recently a lot of new perfumes have hit the market and they're smelling oh so lovely. 

To top it off, the packaging is pretty lovely as well. I'm a huge perfume obsessed girl when it comes to the colder months. I enjoy wearing lighter coconut sprays in the Summer, but as soon as it hits Fall I love to bring out my expensive splurge-purchased scents and experiment. Here are the top 12 perfumes that are relatively new and should become really popular in the next couple months. I never buy a perfume unless I've tried it on my skin a few different times, so here's what I do:

TIP- Sephora almost always has the perfume you're looking for, unless it's an exclusive designer or limited edition scent. I always like to go into the store and ask for a few samples of the ones I'm debating on purchasing. I will wear each one over a number of days to see how it blends with my skin throughout the day. Perfume may smell the same in the bottle, but once it goes on your skin, it will smell differently than anyone else. Happy Sampling!

Fall 2015 Perfumes

1. Burberry My Burberry $72 at Sephora (Sweet Pea, Bergamot, Geranium, Golden Quince, Freesia, Patchouli, Rain-Tipped Damask and Centifolia Roses)

2. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium $115 at Sephora (Coffee Accord, Orange Blossom, Cedar Wood Essence, Patchouli Essense)

3. Bottega Venetta Knot $160 at Nordstoms (Mandarin, Peony, Muget, Rose, Rosted Tonka, Sylkolide, Cedarwood)

4. Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile $183 at Sephora (Pepper, Mandarin, Italian Bergamot, Italian Rose Absolute, Lily Of The Valley Accord, Peony Accord, Violet Accord, Virgina Cedarwood, Musk, Ambergris Accord)

5. Tom Ford Velvet Orchid $165 at Sephora (Orange Blossom, Hyacinth, Jonquil, Cattleya Leopoldii Orchid, Suede Accord, Vanilla Tincture)

6. Calvin Klein Reveal $90 at Sephora (Raw Salt Signature, Pink Pepper, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Oris, Ambergris, Solar Accord, Sandalwood, Musk, Cashmeran)

7. Marc Jacobs Decadence $120 at Sephora (Italian Plum, Iris Flower, Saffron, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine Sambac, Orris, Vetiver, Papyrus Woods, Liquid Amber)

8. Byredo Mojave Ghost $145 at Barney's New York (Ambrette, Jamaican Nesberry, Violet, Sandalwood, Magnolia, Chantilly Musk, Crisp Amber, Cedarwood)

9. Dolce and Gabbana Velvet Rose $225 at Saks Fifth Avenue (Rich Moroccan Rose, Bulgarian Rose Essence, Crisp Rose Centifolia Accord, Salomon Lily, Egyptian Geranium)

10. Narciso Rodriguez Narciso $96 at Bloomingdales (Musk, Woody Vetiver, Cedar, Accords of Bulgarian Rose, Gardenia)

11. Miu Miu $80 on Ebay (Lily of the Valley, Akigalawood)

12. Diptyque Eau Mage Eau $200 online (Ambroxan, Mandarin Zest, Spices)

No comments:

Post a Comment