Saturday, October 31, 2015

All Hallows Eve

I love when Halloween lands on a weekend. It makes things a lot more fun and so much easier that way. Usually I'd be attending a rather large party (or three) and have had my costume planned months in advanced, but this year is a lot different. I don't know if it's because the day came really fast this year or if maybe once in a while it's okay to just chill. Justin and I are headed to our friends (Katie and Kyle's) house to BBQ, carve pumpkins, and have a scary movie marathon. A rather chill night to say the least, but I am "A-OK" with that. 

Every year I carve a pumpkin, but it never turns out the way I want it to. It might be that my fear of knives gets in the way of doing crazy and complex designs, but this year I wanted to create a designer themed pumpkin. I've always loved the look of the Chanel carved pumpkin, maybe I'll try something similar this year. For the first time in a long time, I'm not wearing a costume this year. Last year I was a nerd, and the year before I was a squirrel, and then three years ago I was a french maid. Next year might just be the year where I'll wear something crazy, but we'll see.


What are you up to this Halloween night?
What are some costumes that you'll  be wearing?
Whatever it is you'll be doing tonight, have fun, and be careful.

Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 
Don't get sick off too much candy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin is soooooo adorableee

    ReplyDelete