Sunday, October 4, 2015

Caffeine with Christine (10/4)

Since this was just introduced into the food world, I though it would fit perfectly with today's post.

As you can see, there is now CAFFEINATED PEANUT BUTTER available for us to consume.

SAY WHAT!?!

"The new product from STEEM has been gaining popularity and is now available in stores in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, as well as online."

Personally, I think it's kind of amazing that we can now get our caffeine fix with some food. This way makes it so much more convenient to consume.

The reason being, this stuff is VERY potent! For example, just 2 tablespoons is equivalent to 2 cups of coffee which is 170mg. That is 3 times the amount of a can of soda in just a small amount.

Something really important that the company states on their website: "DO NOT GIVE TO ANIMALS. EVER. Fun fact: a lot of domestic animals, like dogs and cats and birds, cannot digest caffeine properly and it can lead to SERIOUS health issues. We know that your dog loves peanut butter and we know you think it'd be hilarious to get him all jacked up and crazy, BUT DON'T. SERIOUSLY. IT WOULD NOT BE HILARIOUS. STEEM = PEOPLE FOOD."

You can purchase the peanut butter online for $4.99 plus shipping if you don't live in one of the states listed above. The neat thing about this is the macros (macro-nutrients) which is very similar to regular peanut butter. Now the real question is : How does it taste? When I order some, I'll let you know, I am intrigued with this product to say the least.

Now, cheers to another wonderful Sunday. Have I mentioned that I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays? I'd stay in bed all day and watch Netflix while eating pizza if I could, but lets be real. Sunday is my (relax in the morning and then panic in the afternoon) kinda-day, while thinking about all the stuff I have to get done before my week starts... If that makes any sense.

In exactly two weeks Justin and I will be in Washington reunited with my bestie and her wonderful husband and animals, enjoying some much cooler weather (fingers crossed). Hopefully these next two weeks go by fast because I can't wait to be there. I will be sure to take lots of photos to share with you. If you're wondering if there will be posts while I'm gone, I'm glad to inform you that there will be. I am already planning on scheduling a daily post at 7am the Thursday through Monday that we are gone. Then following our trip, I will do a vacation post and possible Portland/Vancouver travel guide, so be sure to look out for those! 

I hope you have a lovely day. I'm currently working on some Paris Fashion Week recap posts (similar to New York Fashion Week) for next week. Tah Tah for now. Xoxo -Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment