Thursday, October 15, 2015

Prettiest Eyeshadow Palettes For Fall

It may seem like spending over $50 for eye shadow would be a little ridiculous but there is actually a big difference between drugstore palettes and high-end palettes.

My eyelids tend to get creased and oily easy, but with palettes like these, I can experiment with gorgeous eye shadow looks. Even without primer, high-end shadows stay on longer and have stronger pigmentation than the cheap ones. 

Another really great benefit of a nice eye shadow palette is how long it will last you, and the endless amount of options you have with all of the different shades. 

I own the Urban Decay Naked 2 and 3 palettes, a Tarte palette that I've had for over four years, and another Urban Decay Limited Edition palette along with some other small ones too, and I love them all. If there are two makeup items I will always splurge on, it would be blush, and eye shadow palettes because they are a good investment in your beauty routine. 

Below are some of the most raved about palettes of the year with some outstanding colors to work with. I'd love to own all six of these palettes in the future. If you are interested in purchasing these gorgeous palettes then you can find most of them at SephoraUlta, and Macy's

Eyeshadow Palettes

No comments:

Post a Comment