Wednesday, October 14, 2015

ULTA Beauty Wishlist

Earlier this week on Monday, my friend Allison and I went to get our nails done at our usual salon. We grabbed some lunch at Antonio's and then she had an eyebrow waxing appointment scheduled afterwards at ULTA. 

I hadn't been to ULTA in a long time. So long that I didn't even know that they carry Lancome which I am stoked about. While I was waiting for her, I got to swatch a lot of products and smell some new Fall scents. 

I picked out ten products that I'm putting on my wishlist to purchase soon. Some of them are repeating favorites like the Smashbox Primer and Tarte Lip Surgence that I just can't live without. I was introduced to the new Benefit Air Patrol by Amy Lynn Thompson's YouTube video recently and when I got to see it and swatch the product in person, I could tell what the hype was about. 

I've owned the Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer for a few years now and it is a staple in my collection, and I know their blush would be a good investment as well. With this blush set you get every color you'll ever need. I have heard nothing but amazing things about the Too Faced Born This Way foundation and when I swatched it on my hand I loved the creaminess and coverage it gave my skin, so I am excited to try that soon. 

I am obsessed with keeping my skin moisturized and smelling good all year round and Soap and Glory is one of my favorite brands that does a good job with covering both of those things. I have bought about five tubes of their "Hand Food" and it is my all time favorite hand cream. If you give me anything that smells like vanilla I'll love you forever. The Philosophy Buttercream smells like sugar cookies baking in an oven. YUM! I am so excited to be purchasing some of these new beauty goodies soon.

All ten beauty products pictured below can be purchased at ULTA!!!! 
ALSO: 
-- With any $75 online purchase you get a free 15 pieces beauty bag worth $125!
-- With any Urban Decay purchase you get FREE SHIPPING on your entire order! 



Happy Shopping! 
P.S. Justin and I are leaving for Washington tomorrow and will be gone for a week. There are scheduled posts that will be updated every morning. When I return on Tuesday I will share vacation details and photos along with a possible Vancouver/Portland travel guide.
Tah Tah for now.. xoxo -Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment