Friday, November 20, 2015

Breathe In The Autumn Air

Friday Vibes
HAPPY FRIDAY!
Thanksgiving is in less than a week, I can't believe it. The grocery stores are going to be crazy this weekend. Well actually, I'm sure all stores will be crazy this weekend. I like to express my "Fall Outfit Inspiration" more-so during the last couple weeks of November. The weather is starting to become cold enough to pull out the sweaters and boots, and I'm able to wear a dark lip and embrace it.

I'm going to get my nails done again, probably early next week sometime and I am totally obsessing over this leaves design with a hint of gold glitter. Above are just some products that are putting me into the Thanksgiving spirit.

After Black Friday, it will be full force Christmas madness and I'm so excited to decorate. December is my favorite month. No, not because it's Christmas, but because it's also my birthday month. I just love the energy that the last month in the year brings. I hope you have a lovely weekend. I'm sure I'll be burning lots of candles, baking some goodies, and taking lots of LUSH baths. Maybe you'll so the same. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment