Sunday, November 1, 2015

Caffeine with Christine (11/1)

I literally cannot believe it's already November. This year seems like it went by faster than I could imagine. The best part of this month is getting to feel the climate change (as little as it may be). When living in California, it only feels like we get two seasons (hot and cold) because it's pretty much sunny and hot 300 days a year. Literally. At least in November the leaves change colors and start to fall off the branches, the weather drops to at least sixty degrees and my favorite...Starbucks releases their Winter drinks. Thanksgiving is also a really nice holiday to celebrate because all of my family comes together to feast on some delicious food and spend some quality time together. To top it off, BLACK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY, hello shopping spree! As much as I dislike dealing with the crazy crowds, I actually get this exciting rush when I go out. My friends and I get together and we make a night of it with a whole lot of coffee.
Last year Starbucks introduced the new chestnut praline latte. I absolutely hate nuts so I was really hesitant to try it. Every time I went to order a drink I would ask the barista what it tasted like. I got more good responses than bad so at the end of December I decided to try it. 

OH. MY. GOSH. It's my favorite drink of all time and now I can only get it 3 months out of the year, that is if they decided to bring it back. Sometimes they create new drinks and don't bring them back again or wait a year and try something new. The best way to describe the drink is CapNCrunch. You'd have to try it out yourself to see what I'm talking about.

Well it's Sunday morning which means I'll be taking Reddick to Woodward park for our morning trail walk. Then I'll probably rest and do some cleaning and prepare for the week ahead. 

I hope you have a fantastic and relaxing Sunday. xoxo Christine

1 comment:

  1. yes, so excited for red cups!
    yay yay yay yay!

    ReplyDelete