Sunday, November 22, 2015

Caffeine with Christine (11/21)

But first, coffee.
This morning I will be bearing the crowds and heading to the grocery store to get everything we need for Thanksgiving. I'm sure it's going to be a zoo, especially Costco.

It seems like retail stores are opening earlier and earlier every year. I think Target opens their "Black Friday" doors at 5 or 6 PM which kind of sucks. I feel like Thanksgiving dinner gets cut short because of the shopping craziness. 

Personally I think it's fun to go out after Thanksgiving dinner and shop around the stores all night long with friends. It turns into a late night outing that somewhat feels like you're in New York because everything stays open super late. Yes, the crowds can get really annoying, but it is also worth it if you can get some pretty awesome deals. Who doesn't love to save money?

I like doing my shopping the best on Cyber Monday. I get to stay in my pajamas and shop without having to deal with anyone, in the comfort of my own home, enjoying a cup of coffee. It's the greatest, all while still being able to save money.

I hope you have a nice and relaxing Sunday, and hope you're as productive as I wish to be today... It's going to be a busy and fun week ahead.

xoxo 
-Christine  

No comments:

Post a Comment