Sunday, November 8, 2015

Caffeine with Christine (11/8)

Since I'm totally a caffeine addict (hense this series) I have a designated Pinterest board titled "cup collection". I also have a board titled "SPRINKLES!" and a bunch of other fun ones. You could say that I live my dream life through my Pinterest account and everyone knows that if they ever need to buy me a present or give me anything that's where you can go to browse for ideas. 

More recently I've been loving the design of having a coffee bar in my future dream home.

These are the four designs that I'm currently loving:


I feel like my weekends have been going by so incredibly fast lately. On Wednesday, Justin and I went to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo and saw the new African exhibit which was remarkable. Friday I was super exhausted from the long week that I ended up falling asleep on my bed (on top of the covers with two candles burning) at eleven and ended up getting ten hours of sleep. I must have really needed "my battery charge" as my father would say. 

Saturday I met up with my dad and his bloodhound puppy Duke at Woodward Park for a little bit and we walked some of the trails in that area. Justin and I rented Poltergeist at Redbox and it was not as scary as I hoped for. 

Today I am meeting up with my friend Katie and we are going to take our pups to the dog park. Since Justin's birthday is next weekend, he got part of his present early from his parents because they are Nitro Circus tickets for tonight so we are going to that at the Savemart Center. He went last year and said it was awesome. I have never been so I'm really excited to go. 

Again, I hope you all have a wonderful and fun/relaxing Sunday! Make the best of every weekend.
xoxo - Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment