Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Friday (13th)


Uhm, let's just skip the fact that it's Friday the 13th! 
It's literally scary at how fast time is going by. I felt like this week didn't even happen. In a couple weeks Thanksgiving will be here, and then Black Friday and Cyber Monday, then it will be December already.. WHAT! 

Christmas is right around the corner, as well as a new year. It's crazy. 

It's Justin's birthday weekend and we are planning to take a day trip somewhere tomorrow. Possibly the beach, or maybe the mountains depending on how the weather plays out. 

This donkey image to the left made me giggle, so I thought I'd share it for a little Friday humor. Do you have any plans for the weekend? Have you started you're holiday shopping yet? 

I have a few exciting holiday posts coming up soon, on top of this months subscription boxes! Have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment