Saturday, November 7, 2015

LUSH Haul : Christmas Collection

As soon as I saw that LUSH came out with their Christmas collection I couldn't wait to check out some of their new items and purchase some of my favorites. It's the best time of the season because stores start to come out with new gift sets and special products for the holidays. 

It makes me so incredibly happy, minus my bank account. I end up spending so much money this time of year, but I mean come on, it's really hard not to, especially if you're a beauty junkie like myself. 

I only bought four bath bombs since I know I'll probably be getting a lot more during December. I also picked up the new cranberry face mask which is suppose to be really good for hydrating your skin, and lastly I got the new snowman shower jelly since I love my sweetie pie jar so much. 

The Experimenter Bath Bomb (NEW this Christmas) $8.95

"Drop this vibrant fizzer in your tub and venture into your very own bathtime motion picture. This bathing blockbuster stars vivid, swirling colors to enthrall your senses, crackling popping candy, and the sweet comforting fragrances of fair trade vanilla and tonka absolutes. It's the most thrilling bath number ever staged!" 








Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb $6.95 

"Inspired by the ruler of the Pagan Feast of Fools, Lord of Misrule brings mischievous revelry to the tub with a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil. As it slowly froths in the water, hypnotic swirling silver luster is released and the deep green exterior soon gives way to a rich, wine-colored center. Just like the Feast of Fools, when the wine begins flowering, the revelry really begins! Popping candies fizz and crackle, creating a world of magic and mischief right before your eyes."





Golden Wonder Bath Bomb $6.95

"Fancy an uplifting cocktail? Cognac and zaesty lime oils get this bath party started with mood-brightening scents while sweet orange oil refreshes the senses. In the water, this present-shaped fizzer unwraps itself to reveal a glittering golden luster and a sparkling turquoise explosion. Don't wait until Christmas day to breathe in festive luxury!"








Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb $6.95

"Catch 40 winks on Christmas Eve with islands of sleepy foam and comforting lavender, Tonka absolute provides the perfect Christmas dessert for your skin, while the reassuring scent of lavender oil and creamy benzoid banishes tension and aids relaxation. Soothing for excited children and grownups alike."






Snowman Shower Jelly $6.95

"Getting clean shouldn't be boring! Wibble and wobble this snowman-shaped shower jelly all over your body for a fun and fragrant showertime experience - just the thing to banish the gloom of gray winter days. Made with a fruity blend of buchu, bergamot and Sicilian lemon oils in a softening base of carrageenan seaweed and glycerin, this uplifting sudser will leave you smelling fresh and feeling soft. What's not to love?

Cranberry Festive Face Mask $8.95

"A festive face mask inspired by traditional Christmas ingredients to deep cleanse, soften, and nourish skin. When you're exposed to dry Winter air outdoors and heating indoors, skin can feel parched and look a little dull. Indulge in a healthy dose of antioxidant cranberries and cleansing fennel seed infusion to brighten, while argan oil and rose clay leave skin looking matte and feeling luxuriously soft."

I cannot wait to go back to LUSH and get some more products. Nothing beats a candlelight LUSH bath during Fall and Winter, it's my absolute favorite!

1 comment:

  1. LUSH is my favoriteeee! I wish they weren't so expensive.

    ReplyDelete