Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Maybelline Baby Lips Winter 2015 Collection

I've got some exciting news... Well, it might be old news to some, but Maybelline is coming out with a (small) new collection this "Winter". Although it only includes four new shades, they range in variety from pinks, to red, to a pretty nude/brown. Not only do they look perfect in color, but they are suppose to smell like their names, which is going to be great for Christmas time. 

I am already a huge collector of lip products, maybe just as much as eye shadow palettes. I have really loved ALL of the products in the baby lips collection, even the gloss that launched not too long ago. This is supposed to be a limited edition collection so grab it while you have the chance. 

I haven't heard exactly when and where this Winter collection is supposed to be released, but I do know that some Bed, Bath, and Beyond stores have them out already. I know that they haven't been seen in Target yet, but as soon as it gets closer to the holidays they will probably be popping up everywhere. 

I cannot wait to get my hands on all four of these babies! I'm just addicted.
Mint Please, Spice It Up, Sprinkled Pink, Cocoa Rush
[Image via Musings of A Muse]

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG baby lips are my favorite too.. this is exciting, can't wait for them to come out.
    P.S. I love your blog! -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found a ton of limited edition baby lips on clearance at Marshalls for $2! You should check it out if you want more to add to your collection .... -Lily

    ReplyDelete