Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pandora Winter Collection - My 5 Favorites

They just opened an actual Pandora store at my local shopping mall which I was very excited about. Ever since my best friend Heather got me a Pandora bracelet for Christmas two years ago, I've been hooked. I've always had to go to Rogers Jewelers or Jared if I wanted to purchase anything, but now I'll be able to go to the retail store.

I recently went to the mall with my friend Allison because she wanted to buy an Apple Watch. The Pandora Store had just opened so I for sure wanted to stop in and take a look. They recently launched their Winter collection and I got to look, and try on some beautiful pieces, some which I fell in love with.

Pandora Winter Collection
These five pieces are the ones that stood out most to me. My absolute favorite and number one pick would have to be the radiant embellishment blue crystal ring which I tried on (and happened to be the right size; 7.5) and didn't want to take off. The picture does not even do the ring justice at all, because in person it looked like a thousand dollars just sparkling on my finger.

I currently own two Pandora bracelets (one silver, and one black leather) they aren't nearly filled yet, since I just started a couple years ago and pretty much only get charms as gifts. I also have one ring (the silver bow) and one pair of earrings (black studs with crystal trim). It means a lot when you get a piece of jewelry as a gift because it's something that will last you a lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment