Sunday, December 13, 2015

Caffeine with Christine (12/13)

 
Weekend Roundup : 
Hello sweet readers it's that time again... time to do some catching up. There is only a couple more weeks til Christmas which is crazy to even think about. 

I still have a lot of shopping to do which I really need to get a handle on. My birthday is in ten days and from then on it will be a cluster of events and festivities. 

Friday night after work, Justin and I went to visit his dad who had to stay in the hospital overnight from surgery. Afterwards we got some pizza at Me-N-Eds, stopped for coffee and then headed home to do some computer work. Saturday I was actually able to catch up on some sleep and didn't wake up until 11AM. Shocking. I can't even remember the last time I've slept in that long. I took Reddick on a 3 mile walk to the park and let his run around for a while. 

The weather here in Fresno has been perfect : sunshine with blue skies, big fluffy clouds, and a blissful 54 degrees. At some point before the weekend ends, we plan on visiting the new ice cream sandwich shop named "Cream" which we've been meaning to go to for a while now. I will take some photos and do a post on that soon! It's going to be a very busy week, getting ready for the holidays. I am particularly super excited to see my best friend Maureen who lives in New York very soon. She's coming home for the Christmas and I'll be picking her up from the airport next Sunday.

I have so so much to do before the week starts. Justin and I were going to try and get away for the day but I think that might have to wait until the New Year. I hope you have a fun and productive Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment