Sunday, December 6, 2015

Caffeine with Christine (12/6)

Good morning and cheers to another glorious Sunday. You can definitely tell that the "Christmas frenzy" is here, because every single shopping center is so so busy. I attempted to find parking at the busiest shopping center in town and ended up having to walk half a mile just to get into a store.

I have been so exhausted these past few weeks between work, parties, and some weekend vacations that I've been lacking in the gym and not having much motivation to do anything but relax.

I definitely have not done any of my Christmas shopping yet, which means that I'm sort of a procrastinating gifter, but as long as the presents get wrapped before the 25th then it'll all work out.

What kind of Christmas shopper are you? Do you have everything done the day after Thanksgiving, or do you do your final rounds the day before Christmas Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment