Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Cookies

As Christmas starts to approach rather quickly, I enjoy doing fun activities to get me in the holiday spirit. It seems like decorating Christmas cookies is a tradition in a lot of households this time of year participate in. 

I only did this a couple of times when I was younger. Usually we would just make chocolate chip cookies (boring, I know) or we would just buy those sugar cookies already stamped with a Christmas Tree or Snowman at the grocery store (which were still good). 
Christmas Cookies
I found a bunch of super cute designs on Pinterest for some frosting ideas if you're planning on decorating any before Christmas. You can get regular sugar cookie dough that is already pre-made and then buy a bunch of different colored frosting at the grocery store to create endless amounts of designs. You'll probably need : red, green, white, black, brown, and blue which covers lots of designs of the Christmas theme.

It's suppose to rain for five straight days here in Fresno, which I'm not complaining about because we really really need it. They say "El Nino" is coming, and I'm ready for it. BRING IT ON! Enjoy your Saturday, maybe you can make some Christmas cookies like these, if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment