Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Nails

I started "pinning" Christmas-themed nails on Pinterest last month and had the hardest time choosing what I wanted.

I had the day off yesterday (sorry for not posting) and pretty much had a full on pamper day. I had a nail appointment and a hair appointment and [almost] finished my Christmas shopping.

I chose red and white for my nails with a snowflake design. There were some super cute blue and white themed nails I liked, but I wanted the traditional Christmas red. They turned out a lot better than I thought, and I've already got a ton of compliments on them.

I'm picking up my best friend from the airport on Sunday, having a "party" at my house Saturday and getting the final touches done before Christmas. It's going to be a busy week and weekend, but I cannot be more happy. Tis the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment