Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Gift Guide For Dogs

This is Reddick. My (almost) two year old black lab mix. He is the sweetest most fun-loving and intelligent dog I know. Although you could say I'm a little biased on that one!

I worked as a front desk supervisor at a Pet Resort in Fresno for about five years while attending school, and throughout those years I learned so much about the pet care industry.

I discovered chewy.com a while back when I needed to order Reddick a food bowl that would slow down his eating. They have an unlimited amount of neat items for your pet that I would highly recommend for some pretty great prices.

Here are some of my top five recommendations of what you can get your dog for Christmas. Reddick is a large breed dog and weighs over 100 pounds, so I'd say this gift guide is more towards a bigger sized dog, but I definitely suggest you check out Chewy and see all the great products they have!


No comments:

Post a Comment