Monday, December 21, 2015

Gift Guide For Her : $50 and Under

Buying gifts for all the women in my life is my favorite part of gift giving. There are so many cute gifts that I would enjoy getting myself. Especially during this time of year, companies come out with gift sets one time of year and bring out tons of limited edition items.

I put together a list of twenty gift ideas under $50 that any woman would love to get. I have a lot of people that I purchase gifts for --- my family, Justins family, and my closest friends. It's always nice to be able to see what's available and see different gift ideas out there.

Also, sometimes a lot of families who have multiple people to buy for just do a "Secret Santa" and will pick names out of a hat. That way you only have to buy for one person and can get a lot more for the money which is a good idea. Whenever I've participated in a Secret Santa gift exchange I always like to create a big themed basket with a bunch of items that the person would want and use it makes it fun for that person to open as well.

Christmas is only a few days away, I feel like it came really fast this year. Usually I would put together a "Gift guide For Him" but I did not get around to it this year. However, I did make a gift guide for your dog for the first time which was really fun for me to do... So for all the pet lovers out there, check that post out too, and happy shopping.
1. Wildflower by Drew Barrymore $19.00
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer $29.00
3. Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe $36.00
4. Nike Women's Pro Elevate Training Gloves $28.42
5. Diptyque Noisetier Candle $32.00
6. NARS Fantascene Neutral Lip Set $49.00
7. Pandora "Birthstone" Ring $45.00
8. Starbucks Coffee and Tea Refill Tumbler $40.00
9. Bath and Body Works Hand Soaps (4 for $20 or 6 for $24)
10. Philosophy Twinkling Snowflakes Trio $27.00
11. Casetify Pastel Confetti Explosion iPhone 6 Case $40.00
12. Red Victorias Secret Tall Socks $ 22.99
13. Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Honey Bath $45.00
14. Kate Spade Business Card Holder $30.00
15. Primula Flowering Glass Tea Pot with Flowering Teas $39.95
16. Juicy Couture Perfume Rollerball Trio $38.00
17. LUSH Magic Wand Bubble Bar $9.95
18. Regal Cinemas Gift Card $25.00
19. OPI Mini All Stars 10 Pack Nail Polish $15.85
20. Victoria's Secret Cozy Long Robe $49.50

No comments:

Post a Comment